The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)

Fidelitate Coniuncti (Loyalty Binds Us)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in need of crystal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khumar

in need of crystal Empty
PostSubject: in need of crystal   in need of crystal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I am working on getting my gravitation tech and i need another 6 mil crystal the only thing i can afford to trade is metal at that moment. i have a surplus of about 30 mil.
Back to top Go down
huffdaddy

huffdaddy

in need of crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: in need of crystal   in need of crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:34 pm

easiest way to do it, earn some dark matter and use the merchant tool. youl get it no problem Smile

buuuuuuuuuut, im still going for grav too...and im abouot 3 million crystal away, anyone need 5 million metal in trade for cystal?
Back to top Go down
khumar

in need of crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: in need of crystal   in need of crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 pm

i gathered the crystal for the solar sats today but i would still be willing to trade some of my massive storage of metal for some crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in need of crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: in need of crystal   in need of crystal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of crystal
Page 1 of 1