The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)

Fidelitate Coniuncti (Loyalty Binds Us)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I see Moon's!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divvot

I see Moon's!! Empty
PostSubject: I see Moon's!!   I see Moon's!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Divvot here.

I was just wondering about the usefulness of Moons, what are they used for, if anything, and how can I obtain one.

I believe you have to have alot of debris around or something along those lines, but even if that is correct, I still don't know what they are for.

Thanks in advance,

--Divv--
Back to top Go down
khumar

I see Moon's!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Moon's!!   I see Moon's!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Moons are used to keep your fleet safe in most cases, some people use them as a way to keep large amounts of res safe. Its called fleet saving or resource saving. How it works is you send you fleet out on a mission that cannot be seen on phalanx(another use of moons) so that people cannot attack you and take it away.

Phalanx is another thing you can use moons for. If someone launches a mission from their planet to another planet you can use a Sensor Phalanx to see what time the ships will be returning. If you are good at something like this you can time and attack to hit seconds after the ships return making it so there is nothing the defend can do to safe their fleet.

As far as creating moons there is a chance whenever a debris field large enough is created outside of a planet that does not already have a moon. The best way I have found to do this is to have someone attack you while you have 1667 light fighters sitting on your planet. Yes you will lose your ships but you will have a chance to get a moon. The chance is set off a percentage, 20% being the biggest chance you can get and 1% being the smallest.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I troll these forums on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
khumar

I see Moon's!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Moon's!!   I see Moon's!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Oh I did forget my favorite use for my moons. If you have more than 1 moon you can build jump gates on them and send your fleet from 1 moon to another instantly.
Back to top Go down
Divvot

I see Moon's!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Moon's!!   I see Moon's!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm

That's VERY helpful... say, can I borrow 1667 light fighters?? You'll get them back, I promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I see Moon's!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Moon's!!   I see Moon's!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see Moon's!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA) :: OGame Related :: Questions :: Outsiders' Questions-
Jump to: