The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)

Fidelitate Coniuncti (Loyalty Binds Us)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its time for a chatter....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buzz
Amphibious Assault Tiger
Buzz

Its time for a chatter.... Empty
PostSubject: Its time for a chatter....   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm just trying out the forum for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Cber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a chatter....   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Ok, how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Buzz1

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a chatter....   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am

well, probably the best thing for me is that it sends me an email when someone replies to one of the messages I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Berrylis

PostSubject: hello   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

hello everyone, i am new to the alliance. i hope to help the alliance out as much as possible. i plan on being a fleeter/IPMer. as an IPMer i really dont fret about the loss of res as long as i can avenge a fellow member. if my loss is your gain than im doing a good job. i just hope the rest of you are in agreeance Smile take care.
Back to top Go down
Cber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a chatter....   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Make sure you introduce yourself in the introduction section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for a chatter....   Its time for a chatter.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its time for a chatter....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA) :: NOT OGame Related :: Chatter With Others-
Jump to: