The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coalition Of Alliances (COA)

Fidelitate Coniuncti (Loyalty Binds Us)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coalition Of Alliances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cber
Admin

Coalition Of Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 am

Here you guys from the alliances Who are considering joining us in the Coalition of Alliances may join us in discussion about this proposal and all It entails. Any questions should go here.

(And Fellow members of CSG, please allow me to answer any questions.)
Back to top Go down
Glaenyr

PostSubject: "ninja" proposal   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 am

I think its a great idea. The problem is the members in my alliance. They are very untrusting of strangers online. Hopefully tho, I can convince them to try this out.
Back to top Go down
TDK

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm

i think the presented idea is great. there are several issues i would like to address. how secretive is this? how many players know about it? the reason for this question is because if there is a coalition then there might be an opposition just as strong. the big issue of communication is still needs to be addressed to ensure the functionality but i think at this time everyone understands this problem and is working on resolving it or making it better. at last the composition of a strike force and chain of command needs to be worked out. large scale operations will be time consuming and at this stage we will be able to only ACS Attack or at best ninja. I think everyone will agree that ACS Defense is unlikely because of the amount of players that might participate it will be almost impossible to run simulations in time to deploy an effective ACS Defense not to mention the synchronization. These are just some concerns i would like to express but they which might have been already resolved. Finally with time we would need to come up with a doctrine or (standing operating procedures) that will help us to decrease the reaction time and increase the effectiveness of our strike forces.
Back to top Go down
Cber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:21 pm

I completely agree. How would you like to dicuss this? In private or public? And would you perfer to have us leaders discuss this? Or our to-be COA reps?
Back to top Go down
Cber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

GTF has agreed to enter the COA! The ball is officially rolling! I'm waiting for one more possible candidate and then We will be finalizing the COA's governing and command structure, and I will Unleash it on the Universe! Thank you TDK, for your support in this dream!
LONG LIVE THE COALITION!
Back to top Go down
Kinslayer
Lord of the Morning
Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Cber wrote:
GTF has agreed to enter the COA! The ball is officially rolling! I'm waiting for one more possible candidate and then We will be finalizing the COA's governing and command structure, and I will Unleash it on the Universe! Thank you TDK, for your support in this dream!
LONG LIVE THE COALITION!

See, "If you build it, they will come." I, too, would like to thank you TDK, it means a lot to us; Cber in particular.

Much Loves sunny
Back to top Go down
https://csgall.forumotion.com
Cber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

The Holy Roman Empire (HRE) has agreed to join the COA! Welcome my friends! Once a few modifications have been made, I will announce it to the Universe! Until then, please keep quiet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Of Alliances   Coalition Of Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coalition Of Alliances
Page 1 of 1